Some new USAF patches for the collection

Teamski

I got these patches off of redone. We met at the Allentown show and he mentioned he had some for sale. Great guy, by the way!

I really like 'em!

-Ski

post-3043-1243543837.jpg

Great finds! What is the one in the middle of the row, 2nd row from the bottom? Has an eagle and AAF. I really like that one....Kat

Great finds! What is the one in the middle of the row, 2nd row from the bottom? Has an eagle and AAF. I really like that one....Kat

That is the old Air Force Reserve patch that was worn on the flight suit back in the 1960's before the use of the currently worn shield. It comes in different versions.

-Ski

The Aerospace Cadets of Europe patch in the 2nd row from the top, is upside down. I suspect this is a CAP Cadet squadron's patch from one of the American Air Bases in Europe from years past. Note the center design is very similar to the CAP Cadet flight cap badge. I'd like to see someone either confirm or disprove this. The wording on the tab just doesn't ring true for an Air Force unit... but I could be wrong!

That's a very nice patch haul you got there. thumbsup.gif

The Aerospace Cadets of Europe patch in the 2nd row from the top, is upside down. I suspect this is a CAP Cadet squadron's patch from one of the American Air Bases in Europe from years past. Note the center design is very similar to the CAP Cadet flight cap badge. I'd like to see someone either confirm or disprove this. The wording on the tab just doesn't ring true for an Air Force unit... but I could be wrong!

That's a very nice patch haul you got there. thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I already e-mailed the webmaster on the CAP patch website to ask if he knew anything about it. No response back yet. The patch isn't on his site.

-Ski