Any Reenactors in Charleston, SC?

capa

Hello Everyone,

Hope it's okay to post like this, but I was interested if there are any WWII American reenactors in Charleston, South Carolina. With Memorial Day coming up, I realized how much I want to network with guys who are interested in public programming and interpretation.

Shoot me a reply if you are out there!

Cheers,

Capa (fielding)

hbtcoveralls

HI Capa

I'm in upstate SC near Anderson and Greenville. There are a few folks up here but mostly they're in the 30th ID out of NC near Raleigh. I'd love to get something going, but just really haven't made the contacts since moving here in 2007. PM me if you hear of any other quality groups in the Palmetto state which might be recruiting

T. Bowers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, Kevin C. here in Fountain Inn, SC. I'm part of a group here that does living history and displays around the state. Mostly WWII but a little Vietnam also. The group is the Military History Club of the Carolinas. Give me a reply. I'll be glad to talk to ya.

316th FS 324th FG

Fielding

I know some guys in Columbia who do re-enactments and vehicle restoration. Parachute Pete does a 101st WWII deal that is pretty good. PM me and I will put you in touch with one of them and let you guys connect from there.

Doug