what combat rig used with acu uniform?

msgt norway

msgt norway

what combat rig used with acu uniform?

regular rifleman outfit,pictures ideas are welcome thumbsup.gif

cheers ken

check out mp.net for current pics of army soldiers. i think they wear otvs (with or without flcs) or iotvs and molle pouches.

FLC:

forum140061d86.jpg

MSGT Norway,

The short answer is almost anything from ALICE over Interceptor Body Armor, to the new I-OTV, Eagle's CIRAS, BAE's

RBAV or a plate carrier and soft armor combo. Depending on when and who you want to depict, the equipment would

be matching UCP/ACU pattern, solid colored Ranger Green or Coyote, a mix of woodlands, 3 color desert and ACU/UCP...

hawkdriver

When I was there in 06-07, the ground guys were all wearing full OTV armor with groin pad, DAPS, and side SAPI. The ammo was carried in mag pouches on the OTV with a first aid pouch. Then it was fair game for anything else from flex cuffs and rifle wolf slings, you name it, you could find it on a vest.

Darktrooper

DSCF0116.jpg

this was me and my buddy in Afganistan in 2005-2006. Notice the combinations of camo patterns. It's Great to be a Reservist!

JUST A REMINDER

When discussing current issue gear, be mindful of what you post on the forum. The Internet is the enemy's handbook! I don't see anything here, just throwing this out there before it does

VolunteerArmoury

That's not a .mil website so not a risk of OPSEC. That's less than what one would find if the enemy google's MOLLE

There is a ton of gear used with ACU uniform. Look at some pics: you will always find the issued body armor with many kind of pouches and rigs. I suggest you to look for Tactical Tailor rigs and pouches. they are good.