alice equipment

Philip

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=120414119386

i found these on ebay. seems to be a good offer. they're dated 2002. i thought production ended in the late 90s. so when was the production stop of alice equipment?

thanks,

philip

I do not think it has, decreased but not stopped, The USAF uses a ton of it still and there are components for sale in the Military clothing shop.

BTW how has your hunt for gear been going? PM me if you hit a wall, I have a huge stash.

T-Bone

CamoDeafie

the newest stuff ive seen, are 2002 and 2004......so far, it doesnt make sense to completely stop production of the equipment that can replace the older worn out stocks, and augment the MOLLE equipment, as well as supply other countries with the equipment to replace soviet-bloc and cotton equipment.

the newest of my bunch are dated SP-100-00, and those are the SAW ammo pouches and the Enhanced LBV on mesh backing. I believe MOLLE introduced in the late 90s and early 2000s on a limited basis, IE, to USMC, then US Army Rangers, then integrating the entire MOLLE line with the Army at around the same time of the ACU acceptance, or after the woodland stuff, i dont recall seeing MARPAT equipment by the hundreds, IIRC, they were limited and the USMC used the woodland equipment more than the MARPAT stuff and replace it with coyote brown stuff i believe. RTS can answer more on this topic.