Korean War M1945 combat rig..

kphfun

Well I did not go out and do any hunting today as it is just to friggen hot so I spent the afternoon doing the assembly line gig to get more ready to auction (I created four set's of items), It's always a kick to do! thumbsup.gif This is a set up for an M1 Carbine with most everything KW dated, the grenade pouch is 45 dated. Love to hear your thoughts on this set up.

post-3273-1242605665.jpg

Here is a late WW2 setup for the Garand, just need to find a canteen cover that will match, I stuffed them somewhere think.gif ..

post-3273-1242605855.jpg

CamoDeafie

nice set up! needs a M8A1 scabbard and a M4 bayonet mounted for a KW impression or post KW impression...hmm.

nice set up! needs a M8A1 scabbard and a M4 bayonet mounted for a KW impression or post KW impression...hmm.

Thanks. Yeah, it could use a bunch of different items to make it really complete but as far as the selling goes it make's more sense to sell web gear and keep bayo's and what separate. That and I only have one WW2 M4 set up and I don't want to part with it. ;) I do have a couple of M-43 E-tool set ups and I am thinking about strapping one on the Garand set-up think.gif ..

Very Nice rigs!, sell me some OD green canteen covers!, I need them! thumbsup.gif

You forgot the magic word. :lol: I will dig up all the ones I have and figure out which ones will go and I will PM you on them.