Sign in to follow this  
19delta-uav

1/4 lb TNT Block - inert

Now before you get excited, I have been told that this has had the explosives removed from it some time ago. I purchased this off eBay and thought $51.00 was a pretty good deal. Any experts out there who can tell me anymore about this piece. Is it original? Is WWII a good date estimate? What does something like this normally go for? Just wondering. I am trying to build up a small demo display and this would be the first piece. Does anyone have any other good places to pick up pieces which may go along with this display?

post-3881-1241291516.jpg

post-3881-1241291657.jpg

I don't know anything about that stuff, but be careful with what you do with it. I know here in California, they dont like those things. Someone might call the cops on you. You can't sell (I don't think you can own either) demiled gernades or mortor rounds here any more(in California). Plus theres a lot of anti-gun / anti-military people around here, but I don't know about your area. Best Wishes ABN

California

"Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you....Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom."

-Lt. Col. Grant L. Rosensteel, Jr.

USAF

''A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.'' Gerald Ford

"Those who melt their guns into plows will plow for those who don't." Thomas Jefferson

"I live in weirdville." Owen

donation2011.gif

I'm surprised ebay let that on considering I had a 50's era cap pistol pulled because it might be used as a real firearm since it didn't have an orange plug on the end. I'm sure many Davy Crockett pistols have been used in many an armed robbery.

If you are in Iraq I assume you are in the military. Does the Army have a museum that caters to the engineers?

HHC 3/39th Inf. Bn., 9th ID 76-79
IAFF L-726 - retired.

Thanks for all the great info guys. I had never had the opportunity to purchase one of these before, so I am happy to have it in my collection. It would be neat to eventually get that video and have it playing on a tv in the backgound of the demo display. Oh what I would do with time and money.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.