Sound powered telephone?

Bigfoot

I think there's still a couple of the AA variety at Fort Funston, too...

The big ones were, for sure, picked clean by '72... but, there were some mysterious stairways farther down into the mountain that were even then blocked off - I was REAL curious about what was down there, if anything.

We did our concert just inside one of the big casements... the photos of the 12 & 16" look extremely familiar, but I couldn't for sure say which one it was (not that it matters).

I remember thinking at the time how much it reminded me of being at West Point overlooking the Hudson... my Dad was stationed there in WWII.

Yes there are but I pretty much was in the Marin Headlands as I recalled that was where the largest amount were. If the one's that you had your concert in overlooked the Golden Gate somewhat then they would have been the 16" casements of Battery 129. I filled my memory stick with 75 hi res photos and was mad at myself for not bringing another stick as there was so much more I could have taken! Guess I will just have to make another photo trip thumbsup.gif . It just means I get to eat again at West Lake Joes. ;)

Thank you. So all one needs is another one to hook up and they will work? (It's missing the wire.)
Well, they are actually part of a system, much like a field telephone. Same thing.

Steve Hesson