4th Infantry Reenactment France

IVY

Hi guys , I want show some pictures of my reenacting group.

We represent F Co 8th Infantry Regiment of the Famous fourth division

We are 10 members , this pictures were taken in normandy battlefield area (utah beach, Montebourg...) and in belgium battlefield

159_3_10.jpg

96511510.jpg

img16910.jpg

p1016411.jpg

copie_22.jpg

p1010110.jpg

p1010111.jpg

One of the finest European groups I've ever seen, good stuff! That shot in the landing craft looks completely legit. thumbsup.gif

thank you very much for your comment !

51935710.jpg
I can’t even imagine how that would feel, standing there on the actual location, watching this happening in front of me. Amazing. Completely amazing.

I am curious about the ones taken on the actual beaches. How do the locals react to that? Here in the US, the only battlefields we have are from much later wars, and most with any sized land are owned by state or national parks, so people often can’t do such events there.

EasyRed1944

Beautiful pics IVY ! Will you guys be running around in the Utah beach area as 4t ID this june ?

Can i know where that piece of beach is with those obstacles ? Or is it done with Photoshop ?

Thanks for showing!

hi folks , pictures of utah beach landing were taken during a film , It was a fantastic moment to reenact the landing on the right beach on uncle red sector , the beach obstacles were mont for the film and they are reel ! .

My group will be in St marie du mont for a public display , and If is it posible for the 6 june at 6.30 we go in the see to put some flowers for Ivymen fall on Utah

EasyRed1944
hi folks , pictures of utah beach landing were taken during a film , It was a fantastic moment to reenact the landing on the right beach on uncle red sector , the beach obstacles were mont for the film and they are reel ! .

My group will be in St marie du mont for a public display , and If is it posible for the 6 june at 6.30 we go in the see to put some flowers for Ivymen fall on Utah

We'll come over to come and see you then. We will be at Fontenay.

We will try to come as 4th ID 22nd IR...