need UK and Ireland stamps to contact some vets

iceman#1

Hey folks,

are here any UK and Ireland people around?

I nees some stamps for postagepaid return-enelopes. I live in germany and want to write some letters out to the UK and to Ireland. So anybode can help me out with stamps? I don't any collectable stamps! Just the standart ones you can receive on every post office on town.

kind regards, Tobi

Hey folks,

are here any UK and Ireland people around?

I nees some stamps for postagepaid return-enelopes. I live in germany and want to write some letters out to the UK and to Ireland. So anybode can help me out with stamps? I don't any collectable stamps! Just the standart ones you can receive on every post office on town.

kind regards, Tobi

Have you considered international reply coupons? Ask you local post office about those.

Have you considered international reply coupons? Ask you local post office about those.

yes, that would be an opportunity. But with these coupons, the vet has to buy the stamps and has to attach them on the envelope. I think the possibility of getting an answer, would rise if they just have to throw the postagepaid envelope in the next possible mailbox. You understand?

I'm sure someone will help...you just need to be patient...not everyone spends every second of their free time in this forum. Someone will step-up to help...

I would just like to point out it appears you can order UK stamps on-line from the Royal Post Office:

http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/shop;js...9&gear=shop

Zippo Grunt, it is very nice and generous of you to offer to help.

Iceman#1 I'd just like to advise that stamps have a monetary value. When asking for something like this through this Forum I think it would be appropriate to offer compensation.

I will let you two work this out.

hey guys,

didn't checked USMF for some days. Sorry for that! I'm very stressed at the moment!

@gwb123

thank you for the advice to buy at RoyalMail.com, but there are only big values available! I don't need 100 or more. And i think they will not shipt to germany anyway.

Oh sorry i forgot to mention that the one who is helping will get a bonus for helping me out!

@Zippo Grunt

will send you PM