Posted Images

SF Advisors with Indig and Beogam/Duck camo

post-3653-1325984617.jpg

Ed Hicks

WARPATH Military Collectibles

819 Hope Mills Road

Fayetteville, North Carolina

(910) 425-7000

Always buying U.S. Airborne & Vietnam Special Forces artifacts and groupings, Painted and Rare U.S. Helmets; U.S. Valor Medal Groupings, Fine Swords...

Buying or trading for my collection: 1950s-1970s Vietnam era Rolex & Tudor Watches...

Contact me before you sell... [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

My Web Sites: http://www.battlefieldmuseum.org

http://www.warpathmilitaria.com 

Posted Image

SF Advisors with Indig and Beogam/Duck camo

post-3653-1325984659.jpg

Ed Hicks

WARPATH Military Collectibles

819 Hope Mills Road

Fayetteville, North Carolina

(910) 425-7000

Always buying U.S. Airborne & Vietnam Special Forces artifacts and groupings, Painted and Rare U.S. Helmets; U.S. Valor Medal Groupings, Fine Swords...

Buying or trading for my collection: 1950s-1970s Vietnam era Rolex & Tudor Watches...

Contact me before you sell... [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

My Web Sites: http://www.battlefieldmuseum.org

http://www.warpathmilitaria.com 

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Patrol caps Similar to Patricks post top of page 3 this thread. The first one is the same color except it has two rows of stiching around the brim. The other cap I believe is mid 70s from what I have read because it is printed on a green background.

The labels are missing in both caps. Am I correct in thinking these are the 2nd and 3rd type caps made by Kamo brand or rn 25334 style.

1st style

DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

Thanks

Allen

• 1 month later...

While digging for ERDL´s I pulled this shirt out of my boxes.

I notices the unusual hem stitching at the button fly. I only have seen this at ARVN camo shirts. Seems it once had a name tape sewn on. Any opinions?

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

Save Your Butt - Wear A Helmet

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2012.gif

Not sure!? but for me it looks like it could be a real wartime tailor made piece most likely made out of rare commercial duck hunter material?

Very unusually pattern indeed such as the buttons and cut!

I never seen one of those before but very nice @ all!

Lets see what the experts say? ;)

Mike

Hunting shirt modified .

owen

I turned it inside out and looked for labels and there are no evidences of formerly sewn on pockets or anything that could have been modified. Really not!

Some more pictures.

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_33001.jpg

IMG_33002.jpg

IMG_33003.jpg

IMG_33004.jpg

IMG_33005.jpg

Mike Force meant it could be tailor made. ATM from what I can tell compared with commercial made Duck Hunters is that this shirt has some features that also make me think it really could be tailor made. The hem stitching an the end of the button fly, the flat button holes (not "keyholes" you find at mass production shirts), the shirt pockets are flat and not boxed (as you can find at STORMPRUF or CROWN mfg. Shirts - both british HK). But the ARVN camo shirts (not Tiger Stripe) have exactly the same features. All other commercial made shirts have keyhole button holes, haven´t they?

Looks like one of the South Korean patterns.

That could be. I never paid much attention to the ROK uniforms but I went through the pictures of this threat and I found pictures of a shirt that looks similar but has a different camo scheme. The shirt had a tailor label... To bad, I forgot to bookmark the post, so I will look tomorrow again.

I went through the entire thread and found these two pics (I edited them a little bit).

One from Beogam (post#683) and one from Norton (post#868)

So the cut seems not to be too unusual. Both shirts also have pockets with clipped corners. The pic from Beogam also shows a tailor made shirt made from Korea camo farbric.

post-5069-1330428223.jpg

• 1 month later...