VIETNAM BEOGAM PATTERNS

beogam

Hi,

need your help with this suite. Is this duck hunter, Beogam?

Shirt: except of a label (collar) nothing has been removed (there are no upper pockets)

Trousers: nothing has been removed, this trousers have no back pockets, Zipper: "Lee"

Both: 13-star-buttons

What do you think about this suite (where and when manufactured)

Thanks for your answers!

post-6884-1260627828.jpg

post-6884-1260627995.jpg

And here are the trousers

post-6884-1260628586.jpg

back side

post-6884-1260628723.jpg

Looks like KAMO Brand Duck Hunter pattern shirt with US 13 Star button

HI, thanks for your answer. I started collecting vietnam-items only some months ago.

Sorry, what is KAMO Brand?

Kamo brand is a civilian manufactured hunting garment company.

Does that mean, it is vietnam-period manufactured or reproduction?

vintageproductions

I believe KAMO started making these type unifoms in the early 60's and continued at least until the early 80's.

Is yours Vietnam era? Could be, on some of these it is hard to tell for sure. Will it work for a private purchased Vietnam camo uniform? Yes, it would be a great space filler until you can get a set of SVN Leopard / Beo Gams.

• 1 month later...

post-1486-1253211037.jpg

The above pattern posted awhile back is the closest I can come to the below one, they have some similar designs, though different in design size, thoughts?

Thanks

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
post-1486-1253211037.jpg

The above pattern posted awhile back is the closest I can come to the below one, they have some similar designs, though different in design size, thoughts?

Thanks

DSC02673.jpg

DSC02672.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

HI AK101

I AGREE WITH SPIKE KOREAN 80 S

CHEERS JEROME

• 3 weeks later...

Got this old raincoat in a surplus shop near the former Clark airbase north of Manila, Philippines:

clearwater.jpg

clearwater2.jpg

The tag says it was made by American Clearwater Corp. 100% PVC coated nylon. Could this have been used in Vietnam?

The tag looks too "modern" to be Vietnam era issu

Got this old raincoat in a surplus shop near the former Clark airbase north of Manila, Philippines:

clearwater.jpg

clearwater2.jpg

The tag says it was made by American Clearwater Corp. 100% PVC coated nylon. Could this have been used in Vietnam?

Hey Guys,

I have enjoyed reading this thread. Yesterday I bought this pair of trousers with 13 Star Buttons. I am 99% sure they are duck hunter, but wanted to check with you first. The zipper says SERVAL. No labels anywhere and they are not HBT.

Please advise,

Thanks,

Capa

post-1646-1269363755.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I thought this might be of interest in this thread. When my father went to Vietnam in 1968-1969 he had us kids all made a uniform from the camouflage material and jackets from the camouflage poncho liners. I was less than a year old but I still have it now, in fact my wife repaired the holes and broken zips so my 2 year old daughter could wear it to a pre-ANZAC day activity:

P1050671.jpg

P1050671.jpg

P1050672.jpg

P1050674.jpg

P1050675.jpg

P1050676.jpg

Here is my daughter in the uniform with my wife and I with family medals:

Photo0296.jpg

pwmiraldi67

Hey all,

havnt posted here in a long time, but heres the nice set I picked up from Bob a little while ago, along with it now on the figure, and a photo of me and owen a while back

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-5.jpg

FSCN9877.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-32.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-33.jpg

001hawaianphoto038.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-34.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwUSWhiteStarh.jpg

Thank you so much .

Nice Real spot pattern for babies is soooooooooo cooooollllll.

Your wee one looks great !!!!!!

Paul

A classic shot of the boys in full Spot pattern !!!!!

That is me at the bottom left in cowboy hat .........................

its hard to find Real Beo gams at the best of times and here is a squad ready for action.

Beat that one ......

owen

HI ALL

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THE CHILD BEOGAM SET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL THANKS FOR YOUR ORIGINAL PICS AND YOUR GROUP PIC YAHOOOOOO I NEED TO DO SOME LIKE YOURS WITH ME COLLECTION

I BELIVE OWEN ,PAUL and"friends" , ANDREI , VAL ,BIZZMAN , COPRAN AND ME WE CAN DO AN FABULOUS GROUP PICS "more THAN 50 MEN ( AND OTHER BEOGAM COLLECTORS) ALL PATTERNS MIXED

BEST REGARDS JEROME

Great Idea, I'm making the diet now, in few weeks I will be as thin asthe 60s CIDG, we can do the pics then and put together by PS

HI ALL

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THE CHILD BEOGAM SET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL THANKS FOR YOUR ORIGINAL PICS AND YOUR GROUP PIC YAHOOOOOO I NEED TO DO SOME LIKE YOURS WITH ME COLLECTION

I BELIVE OWEN ,PAUL and"friends" , ANDREI , VAL ,BIZZMAN , COPRAN AND ME WE CAN DO AN FABULOUS GROUP PICS "more THAN 50 MEN ( AND OTHER BEOGAM COLLECTORS) ALL PATTERNS MIXED

BEST REGARDS JEROME