VIETNAM BEOGAM PATTERNS

beogam

Paul

Now I see it .

This is the one I had in my hand at the SOS .

Fantastic shirt for sure .

Enjoy it because it is as good as it gets in the old hunter pattern .

owen

pwmiraldi67
Paul

Now I see it .

This is the one I had in my hand at the SOS .

Fantastic shirt for sure .

Enjoy it because it is as good as it gets in the old hunter pattern .

owen

Thanks O

if I ever decide to part with it, it'll come to you :)

looking forward to picking up that short sleeve beo gams from ya on Sat!!! got a maniquin all ready for it, thanks again!!!!

heres an odd piece I use to own, just found the pix :)

P

post-2472-1239735718.jpg

post-2472-1239735770.jpg

pwmiraldi67

this is a pair of trousers I use to own, I belive these to be the final variant, Ive seen a set Jason hardy had and they were post 1969 Special Forces, love to find more of it, its so ugly its beautiful, if that makes any sense?? :)

P

post-2472-1239735860.jpg

pwmiraldi67

some of my favs, the one of Vern Gilespie is the one that got me as a kid, I remeber seeing the article in the doctors office when I was 6 or 7 and thought it was a life size GI Joe

post-2472-1239736079.jpg

post-2472-1239736099.jpg

post-2472-1239736116.jpg

Thanks O

if I ever decide to part with it, it'll come to you :)

looking forward to picking up that short sleeve beo gams from ya on Sat!!! got a maniquin all ready for it, thanks again!!!!

heres an odd piece I use to own, just found the pix :)

P

Hi Paul

I really love this Tailors one

J

What Paul forgot to mention is his zippered pocket Beogam shirt belonged to A Special forces Vet named Peterson .

This is the same guy who owned my 1st model set annd my 1st model Tigerstripe set .

Peterson is a African Amercian and was wonded near the end of his tour .

6 months after returning home form Vietnam his foor locker made it back .

Only reciently opened it contained some stunning clothing relics from the opening phase of the conflict .

A true time capsule for the camouflage uniform collector .

owen

I picked up what seems to be a duck hunter shirt today. Im not sure if it would qualify as beogam or if its just a plan duckhunter shirt? It has a commercial tag Caliber Sportsmen Apparel, but it says China in the bottom corner of the tag?

Go to the Beogam thread and learn .

Jeromes knowledge far outstrips anyone on ths subject and he layed it all down on paper for anyone to learn .

owen

Salvage Sailor

Some photos I posted last year on another thread

Member of UDT 11 pic from Spring '66...not developed until September '66, Operation 'Jack Stay'

Same guy, two tours later '68, after transition from UDT to SEAL

UDT_11.jpg

UDT_11_SEAL.jpg

Go to the Beogam thread and learn .

Jeromes knowledge far outstrips anyone on ths subject and he layed it all down on paper for anyone to learn .

owen

Hi Owen

I dont know why this is my Beogam topic but the tittle change ?????

J

Some photos I posted last year on another thread

Member of UDT 11 pic from Spring '66...not developed until September '66, Operation 'Jack Stay'

Same guy, two tours later '68, after transition from UDT to SEAL

Thanks for yours pics thumbsup.gif

Cheers Jerome

this is a pair of trousers I use to own, I belive these to be the final variant, Ive seen a set Jason hardy had and they were post 1969 Special Forces, love to find more of it, its so ugly its beautiful, if that makes any sense?? :)

P

Hi Paul

Pertinent observations , i believe like you "final variant" and it s for me the Beogam version of

The AIRBORN cut Tiger stripe with apple green buttons without cigarettes pockets on shirt and pants

The shirt is very hard to find in original cut i never see one i real and i know just one pics of PARA JUMPER

who s worn original cut set

A+J

pwmiraldi67
Hi Paul

Pertinent observations , i believe like you "final variant" and it s for me the Beogam version of

The AIRBORN cut Tiger stripe with apple green buttons without cigarettes pockets on shirt and pants

The shirt is very hard to find in original cut i never see one i real and i know just one pics of PARA JUMPER

who s worn original cut set

A+J

Hey my friend

Yea Ive seen only one other set of the last variant Beo gams, Jason Hardy had a real nice set named to a Mike Force guy, short sleeves man I should have bought it!!!! photos of the guy wearing it and everything too!!!

post-2472-1239889280.jpg

post-2472-1239889294.jpg

Hey my friend

Yea Ive seen only one other set of the last variant Beo gams, Jason Hardy had a real nice set named to a Mike Force guy, short sleeves man I should have bought it!!!! photos of the guy wearing it and everything too!!!

Hi Paul

Superbe pics thumbsup.gif Jason sell some years ago another set from Vietnamese nurse in custom cut

A+J

pwmiraldi67
Hi Paul

Superbe pics thumbsup.gif Jason sell some years ago another set from Vietnamese nurse in custom cut

A+J

Thanks again, yea I love this stuff, going through my stuff now so I'll have more pix to post :)

heres one of my favs :)

p

post-2472-1239900347.jpg

post-2472-1239900371.jpg

Thanks again, yea I love this stuff, going through my stuff now so I'll have more pix to post :)

heres one of my favs :)

p

PAUL

YOUR FORUM MAIL BOX IS FULL

I SEND YOU SOME PICS ON YOUR OTHER MAIL BOX

A+J

Salvage Sailor, do you know the name of the UDT/SEAL in the pictures? Might have some more info to add if I can find out who he is.

Salvage Sailor

Unfortunately no, I got those photos a few years ago along with a bunch of Diver/EOD stuff and the only info was the dates and name of the operation.

pwmiraldi67

Hey owen

GREAT PARTY my friend!!! thanks for the set of Beo gams, just finished putting them on a figure, looks awsome, those are the same trousers I use to have, love to find a matching shirt, but until then I'll do him up circa 1966-67. I included that tiger cowboy I bought and a blue/green camp scarf from Capt Boykin, looks GREAT!! just gotta rig my early M-16 with a sling for the giant GI Joe and presto!!!

more photos to come :)

P

post-2472-1240263604.jpg

post-2472-1240263621.jpg