VIETNAM BEOGAM PATTERNS

beogam

kammo-man said:
I got it in a trade .

Good to see where it came from.

Where you watching this on Ebay and did not share the auction with the community ?

owen

Good Trade !!!! Yes very desirable type of flight suit , i get one in same condition 10 years ago , the pattern is same design than early Metals buttons type with variations of colors tones , the twill is more soft and light

joint pics

post-1486-1334492310.jpg

back

post-1486-1334492937.jpg

kammo-man said:
Nice to see the label intact .

Owen just for follow your Tailor One

post-1486-1334494256.jpg

suite

post-1486-1334494332.jpg

suite

post-1486-1334494366.jpg

suite

post-1486-1334494406.jpg

suite

post-1486-1334494449.jpg

suite

post-1486-1334494830.jpg

Very Nice Jerome .

What is strange is you do not seem to find Tigers with the tailor labels in as many different custom prints as the Beo-gam .

Do you have better pic of the first shirt , or it that older ?

owen

vintageproductions

Good thing I didn't see the auction with the flight suit and gear as it wouldn't have gone as cheap as it did.

That is a rare piece of camo.

Very Nice Jerome .

What is strange is you do not seem to find Tigers with the tailor labels in as many different custom prints as the Beo-gam .

Do you have better pic of the first shirt , or it that older ?

owen

Hi Owen

I believe we ve can find as many Tailor labels in Tiger too !

I try to post better pics of Beogam shirt

I receve this morning one lot of originals photos of Buon Sar Pa camp when it begin of built with lots of early Beogam and Tiger suit worn by CIDG

Really fantasics Pics

A+ Jérome

J ,

I hope you are correct ..............I would love to see the shirts very much.

I have some custom items , but only a hand full and only 1 with tailor label.

Post some please.

o

Corpsmancollector

Great instalments gentlemen, some very very nice (and rare) pieces!

Owen, the beogam pants with the tiger pocket are amazing! That guy knew how to style it out on the streets of Saigon. They almost look like something you would see our Japanese friends rocking in the fashion world! :lol:

Happy hunting,

Will

Hello

I just remembered I had these two photos of a uniform my dad had in the 60's not sure if it is hunter camo or what. I know he was in Vietnam two times one time for 6 months and the other time for a year. He was an air force mechanic at Qhi Nhon Vietnam . All the pics I have of him there he is wearing the og cotton sateen type uniforms. My Mom does not know were he got the uniform but he did not have it beofre Vietnam but when he got back. Unfortunately I do not have the uniform anymore and my Mom does not know what happend to it.Any help would be appreciated I know the pics are not the best. Just interested in finding out info about it.

The pic of my dad is at a Halloween party and my Aunt is poseing, My Aunts pic is dated May 1966 which was when it was developed.

dad.jpg

auntf.jpg

Thanks for your help

Allen

Allen ,

You have 2 fantastic family pictures showing Vietnam produced Beo-Gam pattern !!!

Looks like one of the tailor examples of the print .

Its the same set in both pictures.

VERY NICE .....and thanks for showing .

owen

Thanks for the the quick reply owen and the commets on my family pics. I forgot to mention the Hat my aunt is wearing is my Brothers my Dad sent him from Viet nam and he still has this. It is a cerimonial hat with various designs on it and not a standard plain one.

Thanks again

Allen

Allen Dail said:
Hello

I just remembered I had these two photos of a uniform my dad had in the 60's not sure if it is hunter camo or what. I know he was in Vietnam two times one time for 6 months and the other time for a year. He was an air force mechanic at Qhi Nhon Vietnam . All the pics I have of him there he is wearing the og cotton sateen type uniforms. My Mom does not know were he got the uniform but he did not have it beofre Vietnam but when he got back. Unfortunately I do not have the uniform anymore and my Mom does not know what happend to it.Any help would be appreciated I know the pics are not the best. Just interested in finding out info about it.

The pic of my dad is at a Halloween party and my Aunt is poseing, My Aunts pic is dated May 1966 which was when it was developed.

dad.jpg

auntf.jpg

Thanks for your help

Allen

Hello All,

I agree Owen , Vietnamese Tailor Beogam print type for me early made, joint pics of my shirt and bush hat Good Orange electrik colors

Cheers J

post-1486-1334860042.jpg

Shirt back

post-1486-1334860094.jpg

Here The most rarest Beogam that ever seen in my Life , Laostian tailor made Beogam , Ebay auction in 1998 just John Oconnor and me bid on , John win it !!!

I get it 2 years after from John , Really this shirt is the Top of rarest One , i find some pics of One Raven Vétéran who s wear the same one in Raven Réunion

A+J

post-1486-1334861987.jpg

Shirt back ;this pattern is Unik, look the guy on the right

post-1486-1334862069.jpg

Note same pattern !!!!

post-1486-1334862632.jpg

And the left one

post-1486-1334863149.jpg

Just posted that front and center on my face book as the tune of the day !

why thanks buddy that so cool my dog Quesio had to chill out on a table to get off the hot ground .

owen

post-2009-1334865017.jpg

why thanks buddy that so cool my dog Quesio had to chill out on a table to get off the hot ground .

owen

Your are welcome !!! Is not my fault is your Asian neighbour who s take control of my body !!!!

owen

you can imagine what he tell me about you on WWF blog !!!