Recent Custom Ribbon bar post...

mjerickson

Hey guys,

I cant find the post of the place that makes the custom ribbon bars. I need to make up a ribbon bar for a set of WWII USMC service greens. Those that have had dealings with this comany, can they do the 1/2 ribbon bars?? also it looks like the ribbons are the wrapped thread ribbons common post war, do they also do the grograin ribbon type too????

Mike

ItemCo16527

Hi Mike,

I think the company you're referring to is Leu's Handicraft of Taiwan. (LINK)

I've bought a couple of sets of ribbons from them, and they are the wrapped thread variety. I don't think they make the other type you were asking about. I don't know if they do 1/2" type ribbons, so you'll have to email them to find out. Just to warn you, they don't speak English very well so their emails are pretty tough to figure out sometimes, but they are extremely friendly and helpful.

Hi Mike,

I think the company you're referring to is Leu's Handicraft of Taiwan. (LINK)

I've bought a couple of sets of ribbons from them, and they are the wrapped thread variety. I don't think they make the other type you were asking about. I don't know if they do 1/2" type ribbons, so you'll have to email them to find out. Just to warn you, they don't speak English very well so their emails are pretty tough to figure out sometimes, but they are extremely friendly and helpful.

Well the wrapped thead type doesnt suit my situation. does anyone know a supplier for the 1/2 inch type ribbons??

thanks

Mike