KIF_0290-1.jpg

Pistol Rig

KIF_0198-1.jpg

M1928A1 with Kit

KIF_0474.jpg

Carton 600 .45 Pistol Ball 1911

Cheers

GERRY

Nice stuff!! Just a couple of things and a suggestion. The revolver is a brazilian Army issue and the 30rds mag pouch maybe is for the M3 grease gun. Repark your M1911A1.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Nice stuff!! Just a couple of things and a suggestion. The revolver is a brazilian Army issue and the 30rds mag pouch maybe is for the M3 grease gun. Repark your M1911A1.

Hi

I know the M1917 is a Brazilian Army issue it is marked that way 1937. Not many US M1917 around in Canada but they were . The Thompson Pouchs are correct there was a similar three-cell pouches were made specifically for the M3.They were olive drab green in color.Yes I should re park the M1911A1 It is a all matching Ithaca that was buffed and blued before I got it.Any way they are all shooters and I use them however we are not allowed to take our Machine Guns out Shooting since 2004 I also have a MkII Bren Gun and a MkII Sten Gun.

Cheers

GERRY

I like the how your M1911A1 looks with the buffed blued finish

reparkerizing will dull the markings and they wont look as sharp and clear, since it's already been refinished.

Hi

I know the M1917 is a Brazilian Army issue it is marked that way 1937. Not many US M1917 around in Canada but they were . The Thompson Pouchs are correct there was a similar three-cell pouches were made specifically for the M3.They were olive drab green in color.Yes I should re park the M1911A1 It is a all matching Ithaca that was buffed and blued before I got it.Any way they are all shooters and I use them however we are not allowed to take our Machine Guns out Shooting since 2004 I also have a MkII Bren Gun and a MkII Sten Gun.

Cheers

Dang, that is a shame you can't shoot your auto's! pinch.gif It's legal and your legal to own it, it would seem to me that you could go to say, someone who has a few thousand acre ranch and blast out there. The flip to this is finding good shooting .303 anymore! I know much of what I have come across that has been loose (CMP) has been of click-bang a lot which really suck's. I still have three can's of sealed brit, one can belted vickers and the other two boxed ammo. All are SA make and everything I have opened has been great shooting stuff. Thanks for the nice pic's of your item's thumbsup.gif .

"How many life's can you justify your battle hymn's". Saxon, Power and the Glory....

"Due to the presence of fools wise people stand out - Japanese proverb"

“Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor.”

—Ulysses S. Grant

DBA hoc1983 on ebay. Always nice stuff!

Nothing like a story with a fake Nun.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

Dang, that is a shame you can't shoot your auto's! pinch.gif It's legal and your legal to own it, it would seem to me that you could go to say, someone who has a few thousand acre ranch and blast out there. The flip to this is finding good shooting .303 anymore! I know much of what I have come across that has been loose (CMP) has been of click-bang a lot which really suck's. I still have three can's of sealed brit, one can belted vickers and the other two boxed ammo. All are SA make and everything I have opened has been great shooting stuff. Thanks for the nice pic's of your item's thumbsup.gif .

Hi

They changed the law in Spring of 2005 but they would not issue permits to me after November 2004. It also applied to most assualt wpn's at that time we an have sell trade but no SHOOTING. I have 1200 Rds of .45 ACP in two cans.

Cheers

GERRY

what a lovely collection! I really love the Garand! some info about it? date and so on :rolleyes:

/illen

Hi Illen

The Rifle was made by H&R 53 or 54 Dated and overhaul at AA bit of a mixmaster. Good shooter 4 in At 100 yds take it to the range 5 or 6 time a year I have had it since 1985.

Cheers

GERRY

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.