Keyston Brothers M1916 holster

MattOravik

Could someone post pics of a Keystone Brothers made WWI holster? I found one for sale marked K.B. and inspector marked H.A.B. that I was thinking of buying. It has a brass wire belt hanger. Is this maker hard to find?

-Matt.

Charlie Flick
Could someone post pics of a Keystone Brothers made WWI holster? I found one for sale marked K.B. and inspector marked H.A.B. that I was thinking of buying. It has a brass wire belt hanger. Is this maker hard to find? -Matt.

Hi Matt:

My advice: buy it. Keyston Brothers holsters are very, very scarce. They come in two flavors, those marked K.B. and those marked Keyston. Keyston was a supplier of USGI Model of 1916 holsters in WW1 and was located in San Francisco.

I don't have a pic handy of a Keyston, but fellow member Artu has posted some pics of his example in the past. I am sure that Artu will report in here soon with his pics.

BTW, the proper spelling is Keyston, not Keystone, an easy mistake to make. I have edited your thread title so that if other members search for Keyston in the future they can find this thread.

HTH.

Regards,

Charlie Flick

Oh sorry about that. Thanks for the info and for fixing it for me. I think I'll go buy it now!

-Matt.

In the pics my Keyston no date (possibly 1918 production) and the K.B. from an old ebay ad.

If in good conditions dont miss this occasion.

post-67-1238859460.jpg

post-67-1238859492.jpg