A friend of mine sent this to me as an "Unknown" pouch. It's about 12" long and 4" wide, with a "US" stamped on the flap. No other markings that I can locate. I'm thinking maybe for radio equipment? The center outside pocket has a zipper type fold out pouch. Any help identifying this one would be appreciated!

post-271-1238523429.jpg

post-271-1238523437.jpg

post-271-1238523443.jpg

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gif
donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gif

After having a double bypass this past year, it's time to downsize and pass along much of my 'stuff'. I've had my fun, now it is someone elses turn.

M-16 Bipod case, VN era.

BKW

Concur. I used to carry one of these silly things. Everyone used the zip pouch for rifle cleaning materials.

Dang that was fast! Thanks guys! I'd never seen one of these...I guess my era was too late for that one (1982 is when I came in). Didn't even see them in the surplus stores.

Interesting.

After having a double bypass this past year, it's time to downsize and pass along much of my 'stuff'. I've had my fun, now it is someone elses turn.

So noted! I've got a friend who deals in military surplus in NC, he sends me the odd/unusual stuff he doesn't want and/or can't ID. I'll have him keep an eye out, he comes up with some off the wall stuff. Like I said, I'd never seen one of these before so I'm guessing this is a good find.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.