2x the fun

beckster

I saw LtRGFRANK's post on this thread in the past week finding a Jewell 1918 BAR parts pouch and it caught my attention because W.W. I is my interest. Before seeing it I wouldn't have known this piece if you smacked me in the face with one. Ironically, I left my monthly trip to the flea mkt with two W.W. II dated ones of different mfg. The seller was selling mostly old tools, said he didn't know what they were and let me have them for a few bucks ea. Hopefully I can trade or sell them at the next militaria show for something U.S. W.W. I. (Pictured left: E.K. 12-42 right: S.F.Co. 6-42 slightly different construction). I also found a reference type book at the antique mall after the flea mkt.

Scott

post-3078-1238282141.jpg

post-3078-1238282163.jpg

post-3078-1238282178.jpg

post-3078-1238282192.jpg

They must have made a crap load of them for WWII cause their all over the place. I have like four or five WWIIs myself. I once read a surplus dealer was putting leather shoulder straps on them and selling them as purses for young girls. Robert

They must have made a crap load of them for WWII cause their all over the place. I have like four or five WWIIs myself. I once read a surplus dealer was putting leather shoulder straps on them and selling them as purses for young girls. Robert

Well I do have two daughters, so if it turns out I can't make good use of them at the show...