ALICE clips.....

CamoDeafie

IMG00571.jpg

those are the ones with the makers' marks on them, the rest of what i have, are unmarked, and are divided further by material thickness..i have 16 unmarked clips that are corroding and of thicker steel than the 7 remaining unmarked clips, the 7 shows scribing lines, presumably for the cutters or punching press, and are much thinner than all the others, I believe the 7 to be either South Korean origin or similar, as I have pouches from that nation for M16 and 1qt canteens.. I do not know who made the marked ones in the picture, my scanner didnt want to cooperate for higher resolution, so this will have to do. of interest is the fact that the most numerous is the "FB" stamped clips, and also of interest is the sole windmill marked with US stamp on one clip...I wonder if other people have a variety and can show high res pictures of their clips for future reference?

update, the weird "P" or JP on the top of the picture, its the same stamp as on my XL LC belt's hardware....i dont recall what the tag said as it has long been washed out...this could get interesting. I wonder if other ALICE belts and such have similar or same stampings?