HIT THE MOTHERLOAD - 100 VIETNAM POPLIN RIP STOP SHIRTS AND PANTS

alphie5002

I was out and about and came upon a garage sale today that had a bunch of uniforms hanging in the garage so I decided to check it out. When I walked up this is what was hanging and in all the boxes, over 100 Vietnam Rip Stop Jungle Jackets which are mostly in mint unissued condition, 9 pairs of WWII pants and a couple pairs of Rip Stop pants. I also found several Vietnam Era M-65 jackets. The sign on the box said $2 a piece! Needless to say I took everything.

RipStop.jpg

RipStop2.jpg

RipStop4.jpg

RipStop5.jpg

RipStop6.jpg

RipStop7.jpg

I was out and about and came upon a garage sale today that had a bunch of uniforms hanging in the garage so I decided to check it out. When I walked up this is what was hanging and in all the boxes, over 100 Vietnam Rip Stop Jungle Jackets which are mostly in mint unissued condition, 9 pairs of WWII pants and a couple pairs of Rip Stop pants. I also found several Vietnam Era M-65 jackets. The sign on the box said $2 a piece! Needless to say I took everything. RipStop.jpg

RipStop2.jpg

RipStop4.jpg

RipStop5.jpg

RipStop6.jpg

RipStop7.jpg

Wow! You could start your own store! Looks like hours of selling and trading fun headed your way.

I see some used jungle jackets peaking through the pile. Any of them with patches on them?

so are they all size Extra Small?

A little of everything. 5 X-Larges, around 40 Larges and Mediums, and the rest are smalls. There are only 2 X-Smalls!

Wow! You could start your own store! Looks like hours of selling and trading fun headed your way.

I see some used jungle jackets peaking through the pile. Any of them with patches on them?

There are some used ones but for the most part they are new unissued. There are a couple with patches but mostly ones that show ghost insignia as the patches were removed.

I only ever found stuff at one garage sale. a pair of WWII leggings and a Vietnam helmet shell (can't remember if it had the liner). Both are long gone...sold far cheaper than value, too...

I only ever found stuff at one garage sale. a pair of WWII leggings and a Vietnam helmet shell (can't remember if it had the liner). Both are long gone...sold far cheaper than value, too...

Brig, I know I got really lucky on this one. Normally I go to 20 garage sales and don't find a thing.

The reason he had so much is because he sold military surplus years ago and just dug this stuff out of storage. He said that there is still more in his storage unit and I am supposed to go see him later on this week when he gets a chance to get it out.

wow. Thats amazing! I guess you never really know what you're gonna find at a yard sale! Let us know if you plan on parting with any of those Jungle Jackets or pants ;)