Tico Warbirds airshow

ghost

Hello,

My family and I spent Sunday at the Tico Warbirds airshow in Titusville, Fl.

I took a bunch of photos and I thought I would post a few samples.

After the airshow we went over and watched the Shuttle launch

One of the best days of U.S aviation ever

The first pic is a P-51, this is a Father and Son project built by the Father and flown by the 24 year old son,

Lucky kid!!

post-117-1237339907.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Johnny Signor

I guess you must not have been to some of the older years shows there at Tico , they would put thier modern "Lame" excuse of a show to big bad shame!!!! I remember a time when they had B-17's at least 2-3 ,B-25's at least 3 or more,TBM's,P-51s 5 or more,P-39,P-40s at least 3 ,Aspitfire a hurricane,Corsiars 3 or more, Hellcat,Wildcat, Catalina, B-24, all kinds of L-Birds, AT-11,T-6's ,A-1's,T-28s,T-34s,latter 50's era jets etc and this was in one show, now all they have are a handful of "Warbirds" and 90 percent are the trainers, all the shows up north and out west still put this show to shame, so anyone thinking of going to this show note that it's not all that worth it, only if you've never been to a show or seen "Any" type of flying warbird then it is a "fair" one to say the least but just that. And they also have had a very poor turn out of Modern "Static" display of military birds flown in, they need to catch up with the rest of the shows in my opinion.