IMG_2883.jpeg

IMG_2891.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

IMG_2926.jpeg

IMG_2930.jpeg

IMG_2935.jpeg

IMG_2942.jpeg

IMG_2948.jpeg

My only critiques of your impression is that you need some M-14 magazines, or you can paint small blocks of wood grey and put them in the pouches to stiffen them. The uniforms all look really good, the only thing missing on them is the serious sweat staining under the arms, on the chest, and in the crotch areas. I guess you could simulate by getting hit with a garden hose to darken the material in those areas. 

I wore twin canteens on my LBE during Desert Shield and Storm. I kept them separated so that I could lay down without having them jab the small of my back. Having them closer to the hip makes it easier to access when you need a drink too.

Keep it up!

Allan

USMC_COLLECTOR

Thanks for the advice! I’ll make some dummy m14 mags so I don’t have to use my m16 mags in the pouches. 

1 hour ago, Allan H. said:

My only critiques of your impression is that you need some M-14 magazines, or you can paint small blocks of wood grey and put them in the pouches to stiffen them. The uniforms all look really good, the only thing missing on them is the serious sweat staining under the arms, on the chest, and in the crotch areas. I guess you could simulate by getting hit with a garden hose to darken the material in those areas. 

I wore twin canteens on my LBE during Desert Shield and Storm. I kept them separated so that I could lay down without having them jab the small of my back. Having them closer to the hip makes it easier to access when you need a drink too.

Keep it up!

Allan