The Passing Of Bob Hudson, USMF Founder

vintageproductions

• 4 weeks later...

Dang...I almost wish that I hadn't logged on; I sure hate to hear that! 😔

I  joined the Forum on December 22, 2006.  Bob and our dear friend Greg Robinson "Marine Kabar," RIP, had just founded the Forum along with Craig Pickrall and Gary Mohrlang,.  Greg passed away in 2011. And what bayonet collector here hasn't read anything by Gary Cunningham (Bayonetman) whom we lost 6 years ago? However, it gives me great pleasure to see that the following senior members are still active: Charlie Flick, Frank Trzaska, Kurt Barickman, Mr. Jerry, Kastauffer, Bugme, General Apathy, doyler, vintageproductions, and too many others to list.

Bob. thanks for all you did to get the Forum going. It's a monumental legacy.  Like my father in law used to say; you were a scholar and a gentleman. God Bless.

The Meatcan

RIP Bob.

I haven't been around here much lately so seeing this news was really startling. It's a testament to Bob, Craig and the other Originators that this site remains as strong and useful as ever, indeed, has grown up so much over the years. Bob will be missed.

Just can't allow myself to delete that message in my mailbox from Bob. He will be missed for sure but leaves quite a legacy.

Dave

• 2 months later...

Wow, I haven't been on here in years, and the first thread I see is Bob Hudson is gone.
What a loss. Such a sharp guy. When I used to sell and attend the Socal shows Bob always remembered me and my posts somehow.
A loss of knowledge and skill at finding cool stuff.