The Passing Of Bob Hudson, USMF Founder

vintageproductions

So sad to hear! I am thankful I was able to meet him in person and shake his hand.

His legacy continues on in each of us and this forum.

History Man

Bob was one of the first people I met when I started collecting around 14 and would always be willing to answer questions or give me advice in my very early days. I remember him coming by at shows and stopping by to chat with my parents and I, bringing by things he thought I would like. A kind soul that did so much for this community. 

Rest In Peace 

This is shocking news.

Bob was very friendly and kind toward new members like me, he replied to any questions I had and even I got 2 shirt collections from him.

May he rest in peace.

Rakkasan187

Very sad to hear of Bobs passing. 

He was always friendly and willing to share his knowledge and collection with us. I enjoyed talking with him from time to time. 

Deepest condolences to his family

Leigh

Sad to see this news.  Thank you Bob for your contributions to the hobby.  My sympathy and condolences to his family.

Mikie

AAlvarado90

RIP Bob. 

im not usually one who commented or post anything but i definitely enjoyed reading whatever Bob posted. I’ve interacted a handful of times with him. Nothing but respectful and professional. 

Mac.military

Wow, my condolences to the family and members of the forum who were close to Bob!  What a wonderful man and champion to our hobby!  Everyone in the collecting world owes Bob a lot for his many contributions, particularly this forum!  Rest in Peace Bob and Thank You!