The Passing Of Bob Hudson, USMF Founder

vintageproductions

vintageproductions

I received news over the weekend that Bob Hudson had passed away.

Bob, Christina and a few others are the founders of this great forum.

Bob stepped down as the owner but remained super active here on the USMF

He is going to be missed by all of us on here.

Rest in peace my friend.

Bob

RIP to A true Gentleman.

It was always a pleasure to meet and talk to Bob H.

He loved History and usually surprised me every time pulling something out of his WW2 musette bag for me for my collection.

He had a great dry sense of humor and had a gentle sparkle in his eye.

His forum work was groundbreaking.

Will be sorely missed.

owen 

Kurt Barickman

Wow, sad news; one of the reasons we are all here on this Forum now. RIP Bob.

Kurt

tdogchristy90

Sad to hear this. Rest easy, sir. You bringing us all together and having this community means the world to me. 

So sad. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him for days now. The world is a bit dimmer without him. I'm really going to miss him a ton. Praying for the family and thankful that I did get to spend several years knowing him through the forum.

OMG!!  I will miss him.  I always looked forward to reading his posts, and he had the knack for digging all kinds of things out of the wood work.

Steve

Brian Keith

True loss to the community! RIP Bob! Thanks Bob for what you have done for us!

Prayers and Blessings to his family.

BKW

manayunkman

I was in contact with Bob just a few weeks ago when he told me that he couldn’t even leave the house anymore.

I tried to contact him again after that but he didn’t respond.

Rest In Peace Robert

suwanneetrader

So many of my Forum friends have passed the last 2 years..  A big part of the reason I'm selling everything and moving into an assisted living community so I know my wife, with early stage alzehimers will be taken care of.  Prayers for his family.  I always enjoyed dealing with Bob, he was always a gentleman.  He is missed.  Richard

ShibaLegend

RIP Bob. Losing one of the founder's for this amazing website really is a true loss. My condolences to his family and his friends.

This is sad to hear. I never had the pleasure of interacting with Bob directly, but reading through various threads his impact here was plain to see. He will be missed.

Even when he listed himself as "retired" he seemed to pull amazing items out of the woodwork that most will never see or own. He always seemed to be a positive force here and will certainly be missed. Rest in peace and thank you for all you did for the collecting community!     Scott

Very sorry to hear this. My condolences to his family and his friends and to those on USMF who knew him or dealt with him personally.

General Apathy

Founders Craig Pickrall, Greg Robinson, Gary Mohrlang, Bob Hudson their legacy will continue here amongst us . . . . . . . . . . .