StratasFan is going on vacation through April 5th

stratasfan

Hi, All!  This is to let you all know that I will be going on vacation, starting March 14th. Mom, Sis, and I are finally getting to go visit Gramma after more than three years! So excited! Going for three weeks, so we won't be coming home until the evening of April 5th. 

We are taking our laptop, and will be online. However, I won't be online like normal. I will be getting emails, so I'd appreciate anyone sending me a PM if you have something I need to handle! I won't be browsing the forum regularly.  Soaking up some sunshine . . . spending time with Gramma . . . going to Disney Springs . . . hopefully trading some pins . . . -grin-  Yeah - won't be browsing the forum as much! hee hee

As for the fun stuff . . . we plan on trying to visit Gramma's big flea market and there is a really good military section there, so I may possibly find something fun! Never know! Has to fit in my suitcase coming home . . . I'll definitely see about posting a vacation picture or two during the trip! 

I will be around until Tuesday morning like normal. After that, you can always send a note via carrier pigeon down to the Melbourne, FLA area!  Or the plain, old-fashioned email. Or I'll be back on April 6th! :) So feel free to contact me, but please know that I may not be as fast to answer as usual!

Elizabeth