Patriot Freedom Festival

mvmhm

We'll be holding our 5th annual Patriot Freedom Festival over Memorial Day weekend in the Veterans Historic District of the Dayton VA Medical Center. among the events: High School Drill Team Competition • The Patriot Child Oratorical Contest (In conjunction with the Abe Lincoln Society) • Scout Encampment and Service Project • Guided Historical Tours • The Veterans History Project • Health Fair and Blood Drive • The Patriot Child Play Ground • The Canine Soldiers • The Yellow Ribbon “Thank You” • Memorial Day 5K Run, Walk and Wheel Chair Race • Pancake Breakfast • Military Time Line with Period Reenactments (Revolutionary War to OEF/OIF) • Entertainment Stage •Air Force and Army Bands....and more!

The Dayton VA is located at 4100 West Third Street, and events begin daily at 09:00. For more information or to volunteer contact:

The American Veterans Heritage Center

Phone: 937-267-7628/9

www.americanveteransheritage.org

I'm still looking for reenactment groups to participate - especially from World War One, Korea and Vietnam!

Sounds like a great event to attend. I'd love to make it, but I'm slightly deployed right now lol. But if nothing else, a free bump for ya to put ya back at the top.

RedLegGI