K.G. Luke Collar Emblems

teufelhunde.ret

Hey Leatherneck,

It is an expression that Aussies often use when surprised...say it slowly and as one word (often works with an Irish twang) 'whaleoilbeefhooked' ;)

Hey Leatherneck,

It is an expression that Aussies often use when surprised...say it slowly and as one word (often works with an Irish twang) 'whaleoilbeefhooked' ;)

TOO FUNNY!!! :lol:

• 12 years later...
Jeremy1970

I have a pair of KB Luke EGA's that have a lot of patina.  Should I clean them to bring out the true color or leave them the way they are?  Also if cleaning, what should I use.  I am thinking of selling mine, I am trying to downsize on things I do not need.   Thanks for the input...

Blackhat
36 minutes ago, Jeremy1970 said:

I have a pair of KB Luke EGA's that have a lot of patina.  Should I clean them to bring out the true color or leave them the way they are?  Also if cleaning, what should I use.  I am thinking of selling mine, I am trying to downsize on things I do not need.   Thanks for the input...

Leave them as they are, patina is king

Cheers, Sean

• 2 weeks later...
Jeremy1970

Does anyone on here know the best place to sell a set of K.G. Luke EGA's?  

10 minutes ago, Jeremy1970 said:

Does anyone on here know the best place to sell a set of K.G. Luke EGA's?  

Here. Just keep contributing to the conversation until you get the required number of posts - it shouldn't take long. 

On 3/23/2024 at 6:26 AM, Jeremy1970 said:

"a lot of patina" can mean many things.  Might be something you just  leave alone or perhaps just  lightly  "soak off". Polishing would generally be harmful.   If heavy verdigris/oxidation there's pretty much nothing you can do and the value will be greatly affected.

Can you post a photo?

Jeremy1970

I tried uploading and it did not show the photo.  I am not good with computers...

Jeremy1970

I promise, the links I shared are for the photos, I do not know why they are not showing up, sorry...

Photos are a bit dark, but their condition looks just fine to me.  I wouldn’t do anything to them.  

Jeremy1970

I am thinking about selling them, where would be the best place to do that and what would they be worth?  I really do not know that much and was going to list them on ebay...

Jeremy1970

These lovely pieces have found a new owner in AZ...