transporting

private panda

private panda

Any one know how they would ship weapons (M1s, Thompsons, bazookas) and ammo during ww2? By truck or jeep, that is. I'm trying to build a jimmy with a load of pwnege

for the boys at the front.

Weapons crates, gun racks, strapped guns to frames, fenders, or some such would be my guess.... most likely itd be wooden boxes or a frame to strap guns to them

private panda

I don't mean to come off as an sweetheart, but duh. I'm sorry I didn't phrase it correctly, but does anyone know crate dimensions and such?

Something big enough to carry 4 M1 Garands or similarly sized rifles (Lee Enfields as well) and possibly smaller crates for the "tommy guns" thompson M1928s... I'd think they'd be standard sized.. It may be possible that Tamiya, Dragon, Eduard and some other companies have such weapon cases in their acessory kits for armor, vehicle, diorama displays? I seem to recall them being available for 1/35 scale models and 1/16 scale as well...(could be wrong)

private panda

yeah, I was hoping to get some photos for scratch building, but can't seem to find many that are useful.

private panda
I don't mean to come off as an sweetheart, but duh. I'm sorry I didn't phrase it correctly, but does anyone know crate dimensions and such?

Was ist das!!?!! Die sind nicht meine wörte!

• 2 weeks later...
private panda

I found pictures of ammo crates, but any help with storing rifles, sub machine guns, grenades?