Is it too late to send in my $1.98?

mikie

aerialbridge

Why not?  Just don't forget to include the 37 cents for the shipping charge.  And Money Back Guarantee if not completely satisfied with your authentic reproduction water cooled Tripod Machine Gun Type 1917A1 .  Sounds like you can't lose.

4 hours ago, aerialbridge said:

Why not?  Just don't forget to include the 37 cents for the shipping charge.  And Money Back Guarantee if not completely satisfied with your authentic reproduction water cooled Tripod Machine Gun Type 1917A1 .  Sounds like you can't lose.

😂

On 1/3/2023 at 4:35 PM, mikie said:

I just spotted this ad in a 1957 sci-fi magazine I picked up at a flea market. Does anyone have or have seen one of these? 
mikie

A516DB53-7302-4248-A640-221FE7D05871.jpeg

Weren’t these made of wood and cardboard or is the picture what you actually get?

55 minutes ago, manayunkman said:

Weren’t these made of wood and cardboard or is the picture what you actually get?

I have no idea.  But recalling some of the ads in the back of comic books I did send money in for, what you got was definitely NOT what you saw.  

Mikie

19 minutes ago, mikie said:

I have no idea.  But recalling some of the ads in the back of comic books I did send money in for, what you got was definitely NOT what you saw.  

Mikie

My experience with buying from comics or cereal boxes was that the picture was a 180 from what you actually received.

All occasional greeting cards were the exception, I got my first BB gun through them, a Daisy and got leads for military too.

10 hours ago, patches said:

From a 1960 Ad from the same company, Honor House on Long Island.

A Luger.

s-l1600.jpg

I remember this piece, it was an olive green plastic and the pieces were easy to loose but a nice replica.