Meyer jump wings?

I saw these jump wings listed for sale. They look to me to be made by Meyer. The base for the pin has been repaired and there is no hallmark. Sterling is stamped on the bottom left. The part that puzzles me is the raised line across the middle back of the canopy as though it was left in the stamping process. I’ve never seen a set like these. They appear authentic to me. It’s the back of these that puzzles me. Is it possible that the raised line across the back of the canopy is from a repair? I’m curious to hear others weigh in. I am attaching photos from the listing.

31030760-04AE-4855-B894-A76C815CBD63.jpeg

C15C338E-E71A-46B7-ADBB-887088658895.jpeg

8D5CC1F8-68D8-49A5-8C68-2C58523D019F.jpeg

BA322647-CEE2-4612-990A-156A09A32F67.jpeg

The example above is a cast copy and a poorly done one at that. Notice the pits and flaws on both sides.

It has only melt value.

They look like a casting to me.

I see pits on the shroud lines and left wing, the back looks soft, and that horizontal line is probably a seam on the mold.

Chris

Thanks guys. I didn’t catch the pits on them but the raised line across the back of the canopy shroud lines didn’t look right. I should have looked more closely at them. Thanks again for your assessments.