Shinkle

RLD 090646

Kaptainssurplus

I'm not sure if you know but it's a hard grenade to find and very expensive, most people search for years to find a nice example. So I think you will be hard pressed to find one, those who have one don't usually let go of them. 

I'm well aware of the prices associated with a Shinkle Grenade.  I believe there was one for sale on this forum a year or more go that went for $900. I missed it, unfortunately. I guess inflation has caught up with us even on militaria items.

Kaptainssurplus
10 hours ago, RLD 090646 said:

I'm well aware of the prices associated with a Shinkle Grenade.  I believe there was one for sale on this forum a year or more go that went for $900. I missed it, unfortunately. I guess inflation has caught up with us even on militaria items.

I must of missed that shinkle for sale. I tried to search for the post you speak of but there is no post that showed up, just talk that there was one for sale in other threads. If there was really one for sale at that price, it would be the cheapest one I have seen in over a decade. The last 3 or 4 I have seen for sale publicly have been 3k to 1800 at the lowest but some that isn't including buyer premiums, tax and shipping cost as well. I usually save copies of past listings for reference but I didn't for those unfortunately, since it's not my era of collecting. 

Just a friendly reminder that you need 30 substantial posts to be able post a "wanted" or "for sale" post- and then please do it in the appropriate forums.

So this thread is being locked. Thanks for your understanding-