Thanks to everyone who posts their work

cutiger83

While I don't posts pictures in this model forum, I do love to look at everyone else's work.  The skills all of you have are amazing.  I am always excited to see a new post in this section.  Maybe when I retire I will have time to get back into modelling.  In the meantime, I just wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to post pictures of your work.  It is noticed and greatly appreciated.

...Kat

While I don't post all that frequently, I do appreciate your comments.  I'm sure the other hobbyists will be grateful as well.  Since my interests are somewhat varied, I tend to do other subjects that are not appropriate to this forum.  For example, my current project is a Leopard 2A7, which is a modern German tank.  In any case, thank you for that extra bit of recognition you have given us all.

Joe

Yet another thing I agree totally with Kat on. No skills at model building myself. But I really enjoy seeing all of your posts. Skills, talent and creativity are here in abundance. Thanks especially for the threads that show the progress and challenges of your builds. Please keep them coming! 

Mikie

Thanks very much Kat and thank you all for your contributions, it´s highly appreciated!

@Joe: Would love to see some pictures of you "Leo" (and other non-U.S. models) at the modeling section of our sister forum, the World Militaria Forum www.worldmilitariaforum.com