Auto Ordnance Thompson M1927A1

RayRay

Just a purchased a short barrel Thompson 1927 A1. Been eyeing these for over ten years and found one. Had to pay the tax stamp and was told 9-12 month wait. Fingers crossed it gets processed sooner 

Congrats on your Thompson!

It will be interestimng to see how long it takes for the paper work to go through.

Kuddos!

I just picked up this. Thompson Commando.

18 inch barrel with the compensator.

Comes in next week.

21088-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Nice! I took my auto ordnance 1911A1 there to sell (only selling as I just recent bought a gov issue one from 1918) and they had this and no way I was passing it up.  I’ve heard some not so good stories about feeding issues although those were Mainly with the drums. I plan to take it to the range ALOT until the warranty runs out. 

LE LOUP DES MERS

Is the tax stamp because it's a short barrel rifle or because it's a machine gun? Judging by it being a brand new gun I'm guessing short barreled rifle. Anyway, nice you got a Thompson. I'm still waiting on my suppressor to get approved so you might be waiting awhile. Also, why is this post in ordnance and not firearms? 

1 hour ago, LE LOUP DES MERS said:

Is the tax stamp because it's a short barrel rifle or because it's a machine gun? Judging by it being a brand new gun I'm guessing short barreled rifle. Anyway, nice you got a Thompson. I'm still waiting on my suppressor to get approved so you might be waiting awhile. Also, why is this post in ordnance and not firearms? 

Short barrel. 10.5