Vintage FA 42 .45 ACP Ammo Needed

Greystone

Gentlemen & Ladies,

I hope I have posted in the proper Forum.  If not, Mods please relocate.

Does anyone have, or have any leads, as to where I can find a dozen rounds or so of FA 42 .45 ACP ammo?  I need that exact headstamp.  I read an authoritative and detailed article on the FP-45 (aka Liberator), which stated that the gun was packaged with 10 rounds of that ammo.  I am looking for those 'accessories', to compliment the pistol.  And yes, it is an original.

Thanks Much,

MM

Guide Lamp Liberator L.jpg

GL00.jpg

GL8.jpg

GL3.jpg

GL7.jpg

I have 10 loose rds. I'd be willing to part with (& a 50rd. carton I wouldn't)... Shoot me a DM, but it will likely be until Thanksgiving until I can get to my storage unit & dig them out...

LOL… as soon as I saw the title in your post, I KNEW why you wanted them…. That’s a good look Liberator you there!

I’m also looking for a handful of ‘42 Frankford rounds..

0D4B901A-7B49-48DF-995A-E5B2A5B691C0.jpeg

Hi D-Ss,

Thanks for the reply.  Your 'piece' looks nice also.  I've seen FA-41s & 43s, but no 42s.  All we need to find now is the original box and instruction sheet .... Hah. Good luck with that!

Somewhat sadly, I'm thinking of letting this piece go.  Thinning things out.  I did buy the repro box and instructions, and thought the original ammo would be a nice touch.

MM

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 8:59 AM, Greystone said:

Hi D-Ss,

Thanks for the reply.  Your 'piece' looks nice also.  I've seen FA-41s & 43s, but no 42s.  All we need to find now is the original box and instruction sheet .... Hah. Good luck with that!

Somewhat sadly, I'm thinking of letting this piece go.  Thinning things out.  I did buy the repro box and instructions, and thought the original ammo would be a nice touch.

MM

If you decide and want to let it go. Send me a PM