Maj. Zachariah Fike accused of widespread sexual harassment

Mr. Scratch

Sorry if this is not the right place for it, but given Maj. Fike's continual efforts to have the trade in Purple Hearts banned under law, and successful campaign to have them removed from Ebay, I thought it would be relevant to collectors here.

Apparently while he was worrying about the "disrespectful" way bits of metal and ribbon (yes, meaningful ones, but metal and ribbon all the same) were being traded, he was allegedly being a real creep to his actual flesh and blood soldiers. 

https://vtdigger.org/2022/09/13/please-help-us-as-the-vermont-guard-seeks-to-reform-its-toxic-culture-a-star-soldier-faces-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct/?fbclid=IwAR1P3wF4h78xT5imAhg6s0LqBwEsLGW-IOhg3zZct5Oe419zq5UHalvoCl0

Kurt Barickman

Well imagine that....... the crusader should take care of his own problems before telling other people what to do with their property.

Kurt

Basic Rifleman

I just read the story...  From my time in the service, and seeing several of these investigations unfold; where there's that much smoke, there's usually fire.  This line in particular says it all: "Officials appear to be probing a range of allegations of sexual impropriety dating back to at least 2014". I hope none of this is true, but if it is, I hope he gets an equal amount of press for it.