Foreign Ribbons ID

Stony

Could someone please ID the three ribbons at the bottom of this rack?

From left to right, I believe them to be...............

1914-1918 French Commemorative Medal

Montenegro Order of Prince Danilo I

OBE (Order of the British Empire)

Please correct me if needed.

Thank you

Retread ribbons.jpg

The center ribbon could also be a Danish Danebrog Order.

The OBE could also be a MBE. This ribbon, the second type, was used in WW2 and not WW1.

Regards 

Herman 

5 hours ago, Hermanus said:

The center ribbon could also be a Danish Danebrog Order.

The OBE could also be a MBE. This ribbon, the second type, was used in WW2 and not WW1.

Regards 

Herman 

Do you know of any lists of Americans that would have received the Danilo I or the Dannebrog medals? Any lists of Americans that would have received the OBE or MBE?

This ribbon rack is on a British made Ike jacket for an American Lt. Col. from the finance section during WWII and/or immediately afterwards based on the occupation ribbon and European/Mediteranean ribbon.

Thank you for you help.  

I don't know If any lists exist mentioning solely the US awardees. I assume in both countries of origin full lists for both orders exist. 

A lot of research will help. Perhaps a list of all finance LtCols in the UK in WW2 is a good starting point.

Regards 

Herman 

In terms of Danilo, I have a database I am assembling. What more can you share about this individual? Can PM be with a name if you want me to check.

8 minutes ago, pathfinder11 said:

In terms of Danilo, I have a database I am assembling. What more can you share about this individual? Can PM be with a name if you want me to check.

I don't have a name, but when I get my list of Americans that received British awards during WWII, I should be able to cross reference. He was a Lt. Col. in finance if that helps.