Colllectors Don't Get Fooled By This One!

SKIPH

Hey Gang! Collectors, don't get fooled by this one!  Just found this  fake copy of an M3 trench knife, w/ fake M6, and M8A1 scabbards. Ebay item #155153835731.  Has a Buy Now price of---get this---$695.00. The redeeming factor is that the seller will do returns within 30 days. If anyone could post the ad it would be appreciated.  Check it out!  SKIP

RWW- Thank you for posting the pics.  The large photos really highlight the fact everything is a repro fake.  How someone can ask so much for a fake is beyond me. The other blades he has for sale are actually within reason.  So I feel he knows what he is doing.  My opinion!  SKIP

Wow.  I must say I've never seen one like that before.  Blatantly obvious at least.  It's like he just shrugged his shoulders, said "meh, let's see what happens.  Maybe I can catch a sucker". 

10 hours ago, SKIPH said:

RWW- Thank you for posting the pics.  The large photos really highlight the fact everything is a repro fake.  How someone can ask so much for a fake is beyond me. The other blades he has for sale are actually within reason.  So I feel he knows what he is doing.  My opinion!  SKIP

I don't know SKIPH,  The seller is also asking $275 for an obvious 1970's-80's KA-BAR reproduction USMC 1219C2 knife with two post WW2 sheaths.  Either not as familiar with U.S. military knives or not someone to do business with, IMHO.

Anyone looking at those pieces posted and wondering what's wrong with them should take note and start studying before they spend money.

sactroop- I need to go back and relook at other items he's selling. Just took a quick look, did not do a hard study. SKIP

Went back and took a closer look, the Kabar is a late reproduction. Thanks sactroop for keeping me straight.