Please Help Me ID These 2 Swords

Mike.44

Hey,

New guy here. Was given a few items last weekend and I am having trouble identifying them. Any help would be much appreciated. They are rough but I think they are neat nonetheless. 

Not sure if they are valuable and need to be restored or if they are ho-hum. The first 3 pics are of the first sword which has "F. Horster, Solingen" on the blade.   I looked it up and saw plenty of "E & F Horster" from the early 1900's. The only items that I saw with just "F Horster" were from the mid to later 1800's.  The second 3 pics are of the second sword and has no markings on the blade and only a few letters on the scabbard, The hilts on the two pieces are extremely close in design with a tiny difference on the tip of the hilt. I'm sure IDing  these are a chip shot for this group  Thanks in advance. Mike

F Horster 1.jpg

F Horster 2.jpg

F Horster 3.jpg

Sword unk 1.jpg

Sword unk 2.jpg

Sword unk 3.jpg

Your swords are circa WWI period, or before, Austrian Infantry Officer swords.  The first sword was made by Horster in Solingen Germany while the other sword has no maker.  

Since they have now been identified as Austrian swords the thread will now be locked.