M8 Grenade Launcher Pouch?

jangle

After reading through the interesting thread on the VB grenade launchers, rounds and issued pouches for them, I have a question about the WWII M8 Carbine launchers. 

I recently asked this question over on the Carbine Collectors website and no responding member has ever seen a verified pouch, or documentation for a carrying pouch for the M8 launchers.  Whereas thousands of the M15 sights and pouches are readily available, I would have assumed that a small pouch of some kind would have been a standard issue item for the couple hundred thousand M8 launchers made?  Or, if the launcher was included with a bag that carried the grenades themselves, is there a sewn in strap that secured the launcher.  I have a couple original launchers and have always looked for an original pouch to complete this Carbine accessory.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have never seen any type of pouch that was made specifically for carrying any of the rifle grenade launchers with the exception of the VB Launchers. As far as i know nothing like that was ever produced