Waco Glider Flight Instrument Panel

M1A1-1944

M1A1,

What is on back of the altitude card? Should someplace have printer initials and abbreviated city.

If the 206277 serial is 42-06277 the card is from a P-40. If 43-06277 it is from an A20. That is someone, someplace at sometime was screwing with the CG-4A instrument panel.

What does the card that was on right have on it? The card is in one photo but is missing in another?

Some nice glider stuff here.

http://www.questmasters.us/Aircraft.html

Another glider he owns. Dont think its on his site yet.

http://handcartz.smugmug.com/gallery/65187...414272074_KcRt6

Craig

Craig,

Do you own the glider frame in the second link you posted?

Also who is quest master? I looked all over the site and couldn't figure it out. That guy has some really awesome stuff.

• 7 months later...
Craig,

Do you own the glider frame in the second link you posted?

Also who is quest master? I looked all over the site and couldn't figure it out. That guy has some really awesome stuff.

Both of the linked pictures are my CG-4A. The ones on Craig's site is a picture of the second one that I own, prior to bringing it to my place. Both of the CG-4A cockpits are pictured on my website. And thanks for the praise!

Glenm,

All the hardware should be available at you local aircraft maintenance shop. The hardware is referred to as "A-N". The parts manual for the glider should have a blow-up of the part and will state the exact part number and size.

• 1 year later...