My new IKE Jacket 1944 , orginal ?

kloss

Looks good to me also ;)thumbsup.gif

An US GI at the Siegfried line with an Ike Jacket? I don't think that's correct Kloss. Ike jacket's where mainley off-duty dresses (so not at the front lines) or when they had a 'prom' for an US GI at the Siegfried line at the front you will be needing an M-41 jacket, or if you have an original photo with other jackets on?

Cheers,

Silvano

Looks good to me also ;)thumbsup.gif

An US GI at the Siegfried line with an Ike Jacket? I don't think that's correct Kloss. Ike jacket's where mainley off-duty dresses (so not at the front lines) or when they had a 'prom' for an US GI at the Siegfried line at the front you will be needing an M-41 jacket, or if you have an original photo with other jackets on?

Cheers,

Silvano

Nice jacket.

Please show me an example of a picture taken during a prom at the frontlines w00t.gif

Nice jacket.

Please show me an example of a picture taken during a prom at the frontlines w00t.gif

What I ment was that they only used mainly Ike's and 4-pocket jackets behind the front lines. For example an sort of prom. Or when they were off-battle. But I guess you know what I mean..

You wouldn't see an Ike jacket underneath combat gear or a garrison cap sticking out of a pistol or ammunition belt. A wool shirt would most likely be the worn undergarment.

Yeah an Wool shirt or Undershirt Wool 50% Cotton, 50% Wool in white or OD what you like.

Or you could use a a V-Neck Sweater or Sweater 5 button but that is mainly for the Bulge. If you like you could use for the trousers Drawers Wool Cotton or Drawers Wool 50% Cotton, 50% Wool.

But it's looking nice !

Cheers,

Silvano