Sign in to follow this  
possum

Fun and frolicks in London

Hi guys, our group had the unique oppurtunity to visit the Tower of London in uniform at the weekend. Needless to say, this is a privelidge. Thanks to Kev in our group for arranging this. He's a Yeoman Warder, and was our guide for the duration.

I hope you enjoy the photo's in the link. I'm the 17th AB Private.

http://www.wwiireenacting.co.uk/forum/view...=29&t=50376

Many thanks,

Jon

WWW.FAAA.ME.UK

"Now if there’s one thing you can be sure of, it’s that nothing is more powerful than a young boys wish.
Except an Apache helicopter, an Apache helicopter has machine guns and missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive compliment of weaponry. An absolute death machine."

Fantastic photos.

Looks like it was a lot of fun. thumbsup.gif

Written contributor to French Militaria Magazine, UK World War II Re-enactors Magazine &The Karkee Web Research Team.

Remembering the service of:
9095 Pte Alfred Fredrick NEWLAND, 7th Field Ambulance, 2 Division, AIF. WIA 16/11/16 France.
436 Private Albert McCANN, B Company 8th Battalion AIF. Enlisted 26/8/14. Killed in Action 17/6/15 Gallipoli.
VX24056 Gunner George Edward McCANN, 2/3 Composite Anti Aircraft Regiment. Enlisted 7/6/40. Discharged 3/8/44. Served in Australia and New Guinea.

donation2016.gif

donation2013.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2010.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2008.gif

Fantastic photos.

Looks like it was a lot of fun. thumbsup.gif

Thanks! It was great. Makes a change from running around a muddy field carrying a rifle!

Jon

WWW.FAAA.ME.UK

"Now if there’s one thing you can be sure of, it’s that nothing is more powerful than a young boys wish.
Except an Apache helicopter, an Apache helicopter has machine guns and missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive compliment of weaponry. An absolute death machine."

Outstanding! What a great idea doing a shoot at the Tower. Everyone looks great, well done!

Brent

Thanks! It was great. Makes a change from running around a muddy field carrying a rifle!

Jon

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gif