Help needed identifying two Aviation related DI’s ID: AAF Intel School & 203rd Avn Co

warguy

I just bought a huge old collection of aviation, Air Force and army Air Force related DI’s. I need help with two of them (might need more help as I continue to go through them) 

The first one was labeled by the former collector as Army Airforce intelligence. Doesn’t seem right and I cant find it in Massaros book on Army Airforce DI’s. It is clutch back as well and no hallmark. I am collecting AAF related DI’s so dont want to pass this one on if it might date to WWII or just after. 

The second one is a neat beer can DI that looks to be dated 1971-1972. Former collector had this one labeled as 193rd aviation battalion, but the DI itself indicates 203rd. Can some kind would tell me the unit for this DI to either confirm or correct the previous collector? Thanks in advance! 

A87E3B2D-C155-4D7B-8F13-EA11BC1C7DD7.jpeg

BC93F164-8830-4CD0-B1F4-F161B139171F.jpeg

Top one is AAF Intel School approved 1942. Unit inactivated 1944.

A later ID is AF Intel School, which might explain CB but I have no further data on existence of unit. There is also a 3rd reference which indicates this is a fantasy DI. All refs from various Trading Posts.

Interesting, thanks for the help on that. This on definitely shows its age, but there were a lot if Air Force DI’s in he group purchased. Thanks again! Anyone have info on the second beer can DI?