Why I've been absent and not replying

stratasfan

Hi, Guys! Don't usually post a news thread for something like this, but it seems like this was a busy three days for me, and I wasn't even here! Really wanted to let everyone know that I'm not normally this slow about validating members, answering PMs or answering the "Contact Us" submissions!

So, while I work on answering all the PMs and validating new members, etc. (catching up, in other words) . . . I thought I'd post why I've been strangely absent! We got hit by a tornado on Monday night, and it took down some trees. Thankfully it didn't damage the house at all, so we are feeling super blessed! But, the power and phone went out and the power only just came back  on last night. It got to almost 90F inside the house as we were over 100F yesterday. Right now I'm cleaning out the fridge while Mom and Sarah go grocery shopping! 

Mom wrote up a "saga" so we can send it to the FLA family, and I thought I'd just post it here with some pics!  So go to this thread for the details:

Thanks for your patience and understanding as I catch up on all the forum stuff I missed! 

Elizabeth

As long as no one was hurt stuff can be replaced.Stay Well I pray for Dad every night.Bill