Thanks Dad and Happy Birthday

Fly USMC

My dad goes to many yard sales and estate sale looking for old tools. This works out great for me, because there is another set of eyes looking for old Military items. Here is what he found and gave me this week when we (Family and I) went down to visit for his birthday today. By the way the only tool that I had found for him was an old pendant from a saw manyfacturing company (and some wine). Everything was WWII dated except a WWI Canteen cup, two WWI Mess kits, and some of the silverware is WWI. I also think that the two green Carbine amo pouches could also be post WWII (No dates or markings that I could find). I think that I got the better end of the deal.

Thanks Dad

Semper Fi,

John

post-5056-1235285968.jpg

PaulsAirsoftArmory

Are any of those tent poles marked 1944 U.S.M.C. ? I have one that is marked like that and I have never seen another like that.

Are any of those tent poles marked 1944 U.S.M.C. ? I have one that is marked like that and I have never seen another like that.

I've seen a few marked as such, you just have to know who to check with if you're looking to complete a set