Glider badge maker

Is there anyway to determine who made this badge by looking at the front of it? It is in an old shadow box that is nailed together and at this time I do not want to take it apart. 

76B6F893-E3C6-4E32-B74F-5B997C86D568.jpeg

i would go ahead and retrieve it from box just to be curious never know whats there on the reverse side

Based on the front of this glider Infantry badge with part of the pin back assembly visible it is US made piece.   With over 90% of these wings you are not going to be able to tell which insignia company produced it even if you were able to get a peek of the reverse as it will only have a STERLING hallmark either in raised lettering or incised.  I believe there was only one insignia company (AMICO) that stamped their name on the back of one of these wings with this style front.  If it is an AMICO wing it is rather rare but the odds are it is simply hallmarked STERLING.  

There is also a slim chance that the owner etched their name on the back which I have come across in the past.

Here’s a couple of pics of two I have that came from a glider rider with the 101st, 326th medical company.  No manufacturer name on the backs, marked Sterling… and, one has his initials (RD) scratched on the back.

9C081FF3-CA16-47FE-8668-187855177C2A.jpeg

2E16BF1B-8470-4F5B-8040-8AD589C3C0AA.jpeg

• 5 months later...

I took them out of the box as I wanted to clean up the box as some of the artifacts had come undone over the years. Digi- it looks like it may be the same maker as your top badge.  He was also a medic assigned to the 327th so there is a 326th connection. 

C0BF4547-0A5B-49FF-94B0-16AB56C008AD.jpeg