Reenactment in New York State?

Abby K-9

We've been blessed ( thumbdown.gif ) with orders to Fort Drum, New York. Home of stupid firearms laws and cold weather. Are there any reenactment groups (WWII and more modern) in the area?

Cobrahistorian
We've been blessed ( thumbdown.gif ) with orders to Fort Drum, New York. Home of stupid firearms laws and cold weather. Are there any reenactment groups (WWII and more modern) in the area?

Hee hee....

You're pretty close to a lot of stuff up there, Chris. We'll talk offline, but there's a lot of stuff in New England that isn't too far a drive. Also, you've got my guys in the southern part of the state.

Jon

Thanks, Justin!

Jon - yes, when you get a chance, do get in touch please. I guess this probably means we won't be seeing you at the July 'Nam reenactment, since that will be when we're going to be moving.

K-9 I reenact WWII (101st E-506) We've been around since 1985, that's well before the book and HBO series. Our group is located from CT to SC. We have 2 platoons (North/South) Check out our website www.easy506th.org

Regards,

Steve

K-9 I reenact WWII (101st E-506) We've been around since 1985, that's well before the book and HBO series. Our group is located from CT to SC. We have 2 platoons (North/South) Check out our website www.easy506th.org

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

What is the name of your parent organization?

Steve,

What is the name of your parent organization?

Bsquirrely-

I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you mean about parent org?

Regards,

Steve

Bsquirrely-

I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you mean about parent org?

Regards,

Steve

Are you guys a stand alone unit or members of a regional organization?

Are you guys a stand alone unit or members of a regional organization?

Ahhh I got you now. We are a stand alone Unit with about 55-60 members.

Steve