ID the 2 tactical vests

CamoDeafie

browsing govliquidation online auctions, since i dont have an official account or business, i cant bid on them..however, i see a lot that have approx 58 tac vests and 6 anti-g vests, categorized as textile scraps......

didnt know what g-vests looked like till now lol...but these 2 vests are what bugging me....this is included as the 58 tac vest lot along with the usual Tac Vests in woodland...

first up...woodland camo pouched vest with green nylon shoulder straps, but these dont look like anything i know of?

camo1.jpg

camo2.jpg

camo3.jpg

camo4.jpg

second, a green vest... medic or rescue or survival vest?

greenvest.jpg

greenvest2.jpg

they are at the Fort Lewis surplus liquidation warehouse according to the ovliquidation site's information

Interesting! I learn something new each time! Unfortunately, I am unable to bid on the lot on www.govliquidation.com, its in the textile section, the air warrior vest is one of the 3 variants that's counted all into lot of 58 vests plus 6 anti-G vests, the other 2 variants are the aforementioned green tac vest and the usual LBVs, minimum bid is $150(first bid is 150?) but I was unable to register for some reason.. So to get the vest, one have to bid and get the whole lot and then offload the undesirable somehow...