USMC pin lot question

LE LOUP DES MERS

LE LOUP DES MERS

Found this marine corps pin lot on ebay, anyone know how to dated them? The seller says the clutch backs are marked ballou red'd. I looked that up an apparently clutch backs marked with that are dated 55 to 60ish. So would these pins dated to the 60s? Or these post nam an dated to the 80s and 90s? There is also something stamped on the paper but seller doesn't know what it is.

Screenshot_20220227-163106.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-163116.jpg

All but one of those Marine Corps emblems is the model issued starting in 1955.  That emblem design is still in use by Marines today.   The clutch back fasteners were used until 1961.  In 1962 the clutch back fasteners were replaced with screw posts and knurled nuts.   The emblems with the clutch back fasteners were issued well past 1961, until the USMC Supply System had exhausted their supply.  The stamp on that card is a Marine’s last name and initials.  Typical way emblems, metal rank insignia and shooting badges are displayed for inspection.

LE LOUP DES MERS
1 hour ago, Bruce Linz said:

All but one of those Marine Corps emblems is the model issued starting in 1955.  That emblem design is still in use by Marines today.   The clutch back fasteners were used until 1961.  In 1962 the clutch back fasteners were replaced with screw posts and knurled nuts.   The emblems with the clutch back fasteners were issued well past 1961, until the USMC Supply System had exhausted their supply.  The stamp on that card is a Marine’s last name and initials.  Typical way emblems, metal rank insignia and shooting badges are displayed for inspection.

So, I guess it's safe to say all the pins on that paper are 60s dated then? 

USMC_COLLECTOR

I think you will be fine. I can't imagine anyone getting and yelling FARB!!! as you walk in. They are a minor but good detail to add to your impression.

LE LOUP DES MERS

If all but one emblem is the model issued in 1955, then safe to say all the pins are probably 60s dated. I ended up buying this lot it was $20 shipped so I think I got a pretty good deal.